You can easily migrate from your existing account of Constant Contact to Ariticmail. In order to do this, you need to export all email from each email list of your Constant Contact account and then import them inside your Ariticmail account accordingly.
Follow these steps to migrate from ConstantContact to Ariticmail:
Migrate all Active Subscribers
1. Log in to your existing Constant Contact Account (users account) and go inside the Contacts option.
2. Select the Email lists on left side menu and the type of contact “Active Subscribers”, which you want to export,select the check box and Click on “Export” icon.
3. Now, select the fields which you want while exporting and click on “Export Contacts”.
4. Go to “Activity” icon, download the CSV file.
5. Now, login to your Ariticmail Account.
6. Import the above email list inside Ariticmail list. You can follow the steps given here: http://ariticmail.com/docs/email-list-upload/
Migrate all Unsubscribed Subscribers
7. Select the Email lists on left side menu and the type of contact “Unsubscribed Subscribers”, which you want to export,select the check box and Click on “Export” icon.
8. Now, repeat the steps from(3 to 6).
9. Import unsubscriber inside the same Ariticmail email list.
10.Now, from “Bulk Action Source”, unsubscribe these uploaded email subscribers, you can follow the steps mentioned here: http://ariticmail.com/docs/suppress-email-subscribers-easysendy-pro/