You can easily migrate all email lists from your existing account of iContact to Ariticmail. In order to do this, you need to export all email from each email list of your iContact account and then import them inside your Ariticmail account accordingly.
Follow these steps to migrate from iContact to Ariticmail:
- Login to your existing iContact Account (users account) and Click on Contacts option.
- Click on “Browse Contacts”, select the list (which you want to export) and checkbox the “Export” option from the below “Action” icon and press on “save contact to a file” button.
- Now, select the fields which you want while exporting and click on “Export Contacts”.
- Extract the downloaded file and edit the .csv file accordingly.
- Now, login to your Ariticmail Account.
- Import the above email list inside Ariticmail list. You can follow the steps given here: http://ariticmail.com/docs/email-list-upload/
- For “Unsubscribed, Blacklisted” subscribers from “Bulk Action Source”, unsubscribe these uploaded email subscribers, you can follow the steps mentioned here: http://ariticmail.com/docs/suppress-email-subscribers-easysendy-pro/